PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN YOU ARE TRACKING ITEMS THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PARCEL AND A CONSIGNMENT AS INDICATED BELOW:
A consignment is a shipment of either one or many parcels travelling on one waybill document to a single address.
A parcel is a single item in the make up of a consignment, and while travelling on a consignment note number, may have its own unique parcel number.
Please remember to check for both consignment and parcel numbers when you are tracking multi piece shipments.
• This function tracks only one consignment at a time.
• Select “Track a single consignment” from the sub navigation bar on the left under the “Track a parcel” menu.
• Type in the consignment / waybill number and submit.
• All available tracking information for this consignment will be displayed.
• This function tracks many consignments at a time.
• Select “Track a multiple consignment” from the sub navigation bar on the left under the “Track a parcel” menu.
• Type in the consignment / waybill number one at a time and add them to the list or type the consignment numbers
• all at once with commas separating them an add them all at the same time. (maximum 20 numbers)
• Submit your request.
• All available tracking information for the listed consignments will be displayed.
BACK TO TOP >>>