(Please note that before proceeding with payment on the “Send a Parcel” function, you will be required to read and/or agree to the companies Standard Terms and Conditions of Trade and Service. Simply click on the "Accept the terms and conditions" tick box and click on the "Accept Quote & Terms & Conditions".
If you do not agree to the companies Standard Terms and Conditions of Trade and Service we are not able to process the quote and accept it as a collection request.)
1. Click on Send a Parcel on the sub navigation bar.
2. On the first page you will be required to complete the following:
| This option will allow you to enter the postal code for the quotation, if you do not have the postal code available.
Please select the area you are sending from or to.
When you have selected the area, the suburb list will contain the suburbs for the selected area.
Choose the suburb that you are sending to/from.
The postal code will automatically be retrieved.
|• Please ensure that you insert the correct postal codes as they form the foundation of the quoting engine.
• If you do not know the postal code you can use the Postal Code Lookup facility, in option 1 or 3:
• Type in the postal code in the provided field.
• The corresponding area and suburb will appear in the fields above the postal code.
|• The suburb search will allow you to type in the suburb name and get the postal code for that suburb.
• Can be accessed by clicking on the icon next to the postal code fields.
• To use the applications merely type in the name of the town or suburb and select the button.
• If you have used the icon to access the Postal Code Lookup Facility you can use the OR to automatically
• complete the "To" and or "From" postal code field(s).
• The date you would like to have the item collected
• The date you would like to have the item delivered
• The Service type that you require - see more information about XPS' service types.
• After hours delivery
• After hours collections
• Liability cover
Click on the button once you have completed the details requested.
1. The top section of page two of the Quotation wizard re-confirms the details you have completed on page one.
You will now be requested to complete specific details about the items that you want to send.
• In the Quantity field record the number items being sent that are identical in size.
• If you are sending more than one item and they are different in size then each item needs to be entered as a
• separate record in the "Consignment Parcel" table
• Accurately measure the weight of the item(s) in kilograms and enter the value in the "Mass (kg)" field.
- Measure the Length in centimetres and enter the values in the appropriate fields.
- Measure the Width in centimetres and enter the values in the appropriate fields.
- Measure the Height in centimetres and enter the values in the appropriate fields.
2. Click on the button and the system will calculate a quote based on the information you supplied
as listed below:
• The "From" and "To" postal codes
• The Service type selected
• The Quantity of items being sent
• The Dimension of the items being sent
Should any of this information prove to be inaccurate XPS reserves the right to amend the quote as outlined in clause 7.5 of the companies Standard Terms and Conditions of Trade and Service.
3. For every parcel added to the consignment, functionality will be provided to or a parcel from the total consignment.
4. You will have the choice from here to add another consignment to be sent to your shopping basket or to proceed
to the next step of the procedure.
5. The next page will allow you to view your shopping basket, which may contain one or several quotes for different
consignments. From this page you will be able to select the quotes you wish to keep my (BY)simply ticking the tick box
provided next to each quote.
6. When you have decided which quotes to keep, you can choose from two payment option:
Please be aware when you are tracking items of the difference between a parcel and a consignment.
You will be asked to provide your credit card details. Please note that this link is secure. We will then process your payment for the total amount for all the quotes you have chosen. Your collection request will then be automatically booked as soon as confirmation of payment has been received.
Please note that this option does not imply that payment in cash to the person picking up the parcel. Please note that your request will go directly to our Call Centre. They will be in touch with you to confirm payment via direct bank deposit or electronic transfer prior to booking your collection. Upon confirmation of payment your booking request will be processed by our system.
7. On the next page you will be notified if your payment has been successful. Print this page using your internet
browser's print function and keep it as your reference document.
BACK TO TOP >>>